What makes Elijah the person he is today?
Here are a couple clues:
• He grew up in the music and film business with a weirdo Dad and chef/artist Mom
• He lived in Soho in the 80s, but then moved to the woods when he was a kid.
• Moved back to NYU for art/film school the day he turned 18 (art instead of music because super useful *eyeroll*)
• PA'd for a bit on several indie films
• Worked at Criterion Collection doing film and audio restoration on Gimme Shelter, Beastie Boys Anthology, The Rock!
• He’s the loving father of two weirdos in Brooklyn
Elijah has been working with music and audio for brands for eighteen years, the last ten as an award-winning Creative Director at MassiveMusic New York.
Elijah recently finished his first novel and is in development for directing and producing two documentary series while working full-time